Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Digital Video!!

I think Digital Video will be a continuation of the Digital Media class, which I enjoyed. Only I'm not sure if I'd like to see "Freaks" again...

YouTube blew up, fast. As in "got really popular really quickly". And I guess I can understand why. The immediate availability of being able to view personal video, as well as pretty much any kind of video was a pretty big step for the internets. But now that YouTube is a few years old, it's lost it's appeal - at least to me - because of the spammers, the stupid videos friends keep linking me to, and so forth.

So I'll be using this post as my platform - STOP LINKING ME TO YOUTUBE. I probably won't click on it. And if I do, it's probably just to see what it's called, and then I won't watch it. Sorry friends, but that's how much I hate YouTube.



See you in class ;)

No comments: