Now I feel a little silly for not understanding such a basic idea. I suppose working kind of backwards - from narrow to broad, XHTML and CSS to Mark-Up - messed me up a bit. I made it harder to understand than it actually was. I do that a lot!
I feel like I would be much better making my own Mark-Up and Encoding than finding it, though. I am still a little uncertain about the physicality of this subject, even after today's exercise. It seems like we talked about half of the subject, and didn't get a chance to go into it further. Or maybe we did get to both parts (now I recall what we were looking at on the screen from that Camilla something-or-other, which I think is the part I thought I was missing), but didn't get a chance to bridge the gap between them. What I'm trying to say is I don't grasp yet how our exercise today would translate into text on a computer.
(In other news...I MET GUSTER)
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment