Ah, it looks like the MST3K entry is more your line. We could have a running edi battle over Joel v. Mike. Granted, the entry is huge, but some sections still need work--see MST3K on the Internet. It sounds like a perfect excuse to surf!
I wanted to do MST3k, but I knew the entry was very long and comprehensive...and I didn't know what I could do to improve or edit it! But if I'm allowed to change my idea, then I'd love to try and figure something out for my Satellite of Love buddies!
2 comments:
Ah, it looks like the MST3K entry is more your line. We could have a running edi battle over Joel v. Mike. Granted, the entry is huge, but some sections still need work--see MST3K on the Internet. It sounds like a perfect excuse to surf!
Sparrow: Out said...
I wanted to do MST3k, but I knew the entry was very long and comprehensive...and I didn't know what I could do to improve or edit it! But if I'm allowed to change my idea, then I'd love to try and figure something out for my Satellite of Love buddies!
Post a Comment